Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Whether you want to launch your own company, take the family business to the next level, or move up in management, you need an M.B.A. that covers not only fundamental concepts and the latest theories and best practices in business, but also offers you insight into the fastest growing U.S. population segment—the Hispanic market.
Throughout your courses you will benefit not only from expert faculty with real-world experience in business, but also from dedicated coaches and mentors, and you will attend webinars and webcasts with renowned business leaders, including the CEOs of Zappos, Southwest Airlines, and BBVA Bank in Spain, who will share their insight to help you become a valuable asset to any organization.
Choose either the General Program, in which you can develop additional knowledge and skills in key business leadership areas, or a specialization in Hispanic Marketing, where you can focus on strategies for reaching diverse customer markets.
- Videos from renowned industry leaders.
- Career management services, including self-assessments and professional development planning, individualized career coaching sessions, job search portal, and mentoring opportunities with leaders from a network of more than 85 Fortune 500 companies.
- Courses taught by diverse faculty members who bring their real-world business experience into the classroom and give you personalized support when you need it.
- An interactive online learning environment, with easy access to online resources, and webinars.
- Group and individual assignments focused on real-world case studies from Hispanic and general markets.
- An all-inclusive tuition that covers all your course materials and ebooks.
- The flexibility to study and complete coursework online so that you can balance work, family, and school.
To learn more about The National Hispanic University's opportunities, complete the form on this page or call 888.520.5431 to speak directly with an enrollment advisor.