Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.)
Whether you want to launch your own company, take the family business to the next level, or move up in management, you need an M.B.A. that covers not only fundamental concepts and the latest theories and best practices in business, but also offers you insight into the fastest growing U.S. population segment—the Hispanic market.
Choose either the General Program, in which you can develop additional knowledge and skills in key business leadership areas, or a specialization in Hispanic Marketing, where you can focus on strategies for reaching diverse customer markets.
- Videos from renowned industry leaders.
- Career management services, including self-assessments and professional development planning, individualized career coaching sessions, job search portal, and mentoring opportunities with leaders from a network of more than 85 Fortune 500 companies.
- Courses taught by diverse faculty members who bring their real-world business experience into the classroom and give you personalized support when you need it.
- An interactive online learning environment, with easy access to online resources, and webinars.
- Group and individual assignments focused on real-world case studies from Hispanic and general markets.
- An all-inclusive tuition that covers all your course materials and ebooks.
- The flexibility to study and complete coursework online so that you can balance work, family, and school.
Watch our M.B.A. video to learn more
To learn more about which program is right for you, call 855-707-6687 to speak with an enrollment advisor today, or complete the form on this page.